RSVP for the March 20 Live Demo in Booth #39
Sea Machines will exhibit and offer live demos during The Hydrographic Society of America (THSOA’s) U.S. HYDRO 2019 Conference, from March 18 to 21, in Biloxi, Miss. Event attendees should visit Booth #39 to learn how our autonomous-command and remote-control technology modernizes survey vessels to operate with greater capability, improved predictability and increased productivity. To experience Sea Machines’ intelligent line of products for workboats in action, be sure to RSVP for our live demo, scheduled for Wed., March 20, at 10:15 a.m (CST). This interactive event will demonstrate the capabilities of an SM300-equipped workboat in Boston live from our booth for a limited number of event participants. (Read about the past successful live transcontinental demos we hosted during the 2018 International WorkBoat Show.)
Space is limited, so reserve your space or schedule time to meet with Sea Machines during the show here.
Key facts to know before the show:
- Sea Machines products are designed to integrate seamlessly with existing survey equipment and software found aboard vessels.
- Our systems integrate multiple on-board systems and use collected data to autonomously make decisions that improve overall operational performance, capability and safety.
- The SM300 allows operators to plan, save and record survey routes for optimized predictability and data collection.
- The SM300 offers object detection and avoidance functionality, and will autonomously and intelligently route a survey workboat safely around hazards. Once clear, Sea Machines will resume the vessel’s planned survey line.
- Sea Machines enables collaborative vessel operations, offering a force-multiplier effect for large survey areas.
- The SM200 offers remote control of a minimally manned, second vessel from a shoreside location or mothership, thus increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Interested in reading more about the applications for our technology aboard hydrographic survey boats? Click here to read our blog post on the subject. Marine operators can also compare the SM300 and SM200 products here.
Sea Machines is a proud member of THSOA.